Camp Packages are All-Inclusive!
Monday to Friday you will have access to all workshops, seminars, gourmet meals, performances, and camp activities.
All camp activities will be held at Full Moon Resort. Full Moon features an eclectic array of comfortable, rustic country-inn accommodations including simple B&B style guest rooms with shared hallway baths and guest rooms with private baths. “Primitive” campsites are also available. All accommodations are just steps away from daily music camp activities. The grounds offer one hundred acres of meadows, forests and streams providing a natural backdrop for an unforgettable, enriching experience.
Guest rooms at Full Moon do not have telephones, TV’s, air conditioning or daily housekeeping service. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the facility. Cable television and complimentary phone service are available at the Inn (please bring a phone card for international calls). Enjoy the spring-fed swimming pool, on-site access to the Esopus Creek, and explore the splendors of the Catskills on the nearby network of hiking trails.
Please Note: There is no cell phone reception at Full Moon Resort or in Big Indian.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Your decision to register for a Full Moon Resort Music Masters Camp, constitutes your acknowledgement of and consent to all of the registration, payment and cancellation terms and conditions listed below:
Registration and Payments:
- All rates are per-person
- All rates are subject to Tax and applicable processing fees
- All registrations and payments are non-refundable
- Due to the nature of our events and strict cancellation policies, Creative Environments, LLC DBA Full Moon Resort strongly suggests purchasing travel insurance.
- Music Masters Camps are designed for Adults, most participants are adults.
- 16 and 17 year olds are permitted with consent forms. Participants under 16 are permitted if accompanied by legal guardian/chaperone.